The work on a cruise ship, regardless of the company, has many advantages.
If you love adventures (you are not someone who likes to sit down happily at the desk all day long) and one who wants to go out to see the world, meet people and experience new sensations. These are people like you, perfectly prepared to start work in the cruise industry!
How would you feel if you have the opportunity to travel and visit landmarks all over Europe, places that not everyone has the chance to see?
Imagine that every morning you wake up in a different place in Europe and that is why they are even paying you!
Imagine being able to see Amsterdam, shop in Basel or have lunch in Strasbourg!
Imagine that you have many friends from different nationalities – you all live, work, communicate and enjoy incredible moments together!
Does this sound like an unachievable dream? It is not unattainable. That’s exactly the way thousands of young people choose to live. This is exactly the life you can also choose.
And so :
Why Can Cruise Ship Work Be the Best Thing You Have Ever Made?
For several reasons:
- A Journey Through Europe – The cruise ship is the perfect vehicle to transport you to the most beautiful places and sights of the Old Continent!
- To do something with your life – The work is extraordinary and very different, it will turn you into an interesting and attractive person. It is natural for the others to always want to talk about your way of life. Even potential prospective employers are intrigued by seeing in your autobiography that you have been working on a ship. You yourself will be very pleased with yourself that you have done something very exciting with your life!
- To save money – the potential for saving money is huge! You will have a high income and zero cost – no rent, food, electricity and water bills every month. Your money is entirely at your disposal!
- To meet new people – you will have the opportunity to work and create friendships and relationships with new people coming from every corner of the world! Some of them will be the most exotic and distant places!
- To start a new career – Working on a ship should not be a one-time opportunity: A brilliant career awaits you – if only you want it! Opportunities to make a career are huge and cruise companies prefer to promote people from their staff!
- For fun – And the fun comes with a “F” when you work on a ship!
See our latest job offerings for work on ship:
URGENT CHIEF OFFICER VACANCY ON SUPRAMAX BULK CARRIER (GEARED) Position Requirements: + At least 2-3 contracts on bulk carrier vessels + no large breaks in the sea service Contract Terms: Contract duration: 4 (+/-1) months On board monthly wage: USD 6800 Joining latest by the end of July / beginning of August 2021 Candidates are […]
URGENT CREW VACANCIES ON A NEWBUILD LNG CARRIER OFFICERS ROTATION 10 WEEKS ON/OFF RATINGS ROTATION 16 WEEKS ON/OFF Master – 13 000 EUR C/O – 10 000 EUR 2/OFF – 5 000 EUR 3/OFF – 4 500 EUR C/E – 12 500 EUR 2/E – 10 000 EUR 4/E – 4 500 EUR ETR – […]
URGENT VACANCIES ON RO-RO PAX VESSELS FOR: #1st ASSISTANT ENGINEER #2nd ASSISTANT ENGINEER #3rd ASSISTANT ENGINEER #ASSISTANT ELECTRICIAN #ABLE SEAMEN II/5 certified #ORDINARY SEAMEN II/4 certified #MOTORMEN III/5 certified Requirements: + successful and recent experience + no large breaks in sea service Contract Terms: Contract duration: 2 (+/-1) months for senior officers 3 (+/-1) months […]
CREW VACANCIES ON CHEMICAL TANKER VESSELS: CAPTAINS # CHIEF ENGINEERS # CHIEF OFFICERS # 1ST ENGINEERS # W.K. OFFICERS # W.K.ENGINEERS # EL. ENGINEERS # COOKS # ABLE SEAMEN # ORDINARY SEAMEN # FITTERS # PUMPMEN REQUIREMENTS: SUCCESSFUL AND RECENT EXPERIENCE ON CHEMICAL TANKER VESSELS BENEFITS: GROWING COMPANY FLEET # COMPETITIVE WAGES ABOVE MARKET LEVEL […]
URGENT 2ND ENGINEER VACANCIES ON CONTAINER / BULK CARRIER SHIPS Position Requirements: + At least 2-3 contracts in rank + No large breaks in the last 3-4 years Contract Terms: Contract duration: 4 (+/-1) months On board monthly wage: 5900 EUR Candidates are requested to contact our office by phone or submit their application forms via […]