The work on a cruise ship, regardless of the company, has many advantages.
If you love adventures (you are not someone who likes to sit down happily at the desk all day long) and one who wants to go out to see the world, meet people and experience new sensations. These are people like you, perfectly prepared to start work in the cruise industry!
How would you feel if you have the opportunity to travel and visit landmarks all over Europe, places that not everyone has the chance to see?
Imagine that every morning you wake up in a different place in Europe and that is why they are even paying you!
Imagine being able to see Amsterdam, shop in Basel or have lunch in Strasbourg!
Imagine that you have many friends from different nationalities – you all live, work, communicate and enjoy incredible moments together!
Does this sound like an unachievable dream? It is not unattainable. That’s exactly the way thousands of young people choose to live. This is exactly the life you can also choose.
And so :
Why Can Cruise Ship Work Be the Best Thing You Have Ever Made?
For several reasons:
- A Journey Through Europe – The cruise ship is the perfect vehicle to transport you to the most beautiful places and sights of the Old Continent!
- To do something with your life – The work is extraordinary and very different, it will turn you into an interesting and attractive person. It is natural for the others to always want to talk about your way of life. Even potential prospective employers are intrigued by seeing in your autobiography that you have been working on a ship. You yourself will be very pleased with yourself that you have done something very exciting with your life!
- To save money – the potential for saving money is huge! You will have a high income and zero cost – no rent, food, electricity and water bills every month. Your money is entirely at your disposal!
- To meet new people – you will have the opportunity to work and create friendships and relationships with new people coming from every corner of the world! Some of them will be the most exotic and distant places!
- To start a new career – Working on a ship should not be a one-time opportunity: A brilliant career awaits you – if only you want it! Opportunities to make a career are huge and cruise companies prefer to promote people from their staff!
- For fun – And the fun comes with a “F” when you work on a ship!
See our latest job offerings for work on ship:
VACANCIES START FROM AUGUST 2018 DECK DEPARTMENT: MASTERS # CHIEF OFFICERS # 2ND OFFICERS # 3RD OFFICERS ENGINE DEPARTMENT: 2ND ENGINEERS (1ST ASS. ENGINEERS) […]
Available urgent vacancies for 3rd officers, looking for a stable and reliable career opportunity on container vessels owned and operated by a reputable international company. Contact details: Cosmos Agency Ltd. A: 6, Petko Karavelov Str., 9000 Varna, Bulgaria T: +359 52 609935; +359 52 655850 F: +359 52 622268 W: cosmosagency.eu E: email@example.com
We are looking to recruit 2 deck and 2 electrical cadets for a one of our partners, operating a fleet of container vessels. Employment terms: Wage: $550 / monthly on board Contract duration: 6 months Requirements: Be available to join shortly upon owner’s approval. Be students or graduates in ship’s navigation or ship electrical engineering […]
CHIEF ENGINEER – M/V MARELLA DISCOVERY – 28/JULY Candidate will need to be experienced pax vessel Chief Eng, capable of managing dept of 60+ technical crew. Require to have previous Diesel Electric experience, C/E CoC and High Voltage certificate. Salary starts from Euro 11,117 per month (incl of leave pay – paid onboard only) […]
CHIEF STEWARDESS VACANCY FOR A 60 M LUXURY CHARTER YACHT Employment period: Available to start asap till early November 2018 Attractive remuneration terms: Monthly wage 5000 euro plus gratuities. Minimum 2 years experience as Chief Stewardess on a similar private or charter yacht Non smoking Candidates are kindly invited to send ia e-mail CV or […]