The work on a cruise ship, regardless of the company, has many advantages.
If you love adventures (you are not someone who likes to sit down happily at the desk all day long) and one who wants to go out to see the world, meet people and experience new sensations. These are people like you, perfectly prepared to start work in the cruise industry!
How would you feel if you have the opportunity to travel and visit landmarks all over Europe, places that not everyone has the chance to see?
Imagine that every morning you wake up in a different place in Europe and that is why they are even paying you!
Imagine being able to see Amsterdam, shop in Basel or have lunch in Strasbourg!
Imagine that you have many friends from different nationalities – you all live, work, communicate and enjoy incredible moments together!
Does this sound like an unachievable dream? It is not unattainable. That’s exactly the way thousands of young people choose to live. This is exactly the life you can also choose.
And so :
Why Can Cruise Ship Work Be the Best Thing You Have Ever Made?
For several reasons:
- A Journey Through Europe – The cruise ship is the perfect vehicle to transport you to the most beautiful places and sights of the Old Continent!
- To do something with your life – The work is extraordinary and very different, it will turn you into an interesting and attractive person. It is natural for the others to always want to talk about your way of life. Even potential prospective employers are intrigued by seeing in your autobiography that you have been working on a ship. You yourself will be very pleased with yourself that you have done something very exciting with your life!
- To save money – the potential for saving money is huge! You will have a high income and zero cost – no rent, food, electricity and water bills every month. Your money is entirely at your disposal!
- To meet new people – you will have the opportunity to work and create friendships and relationships with new people coming from every corner of the world! Some of them will be the most exotic and distant places!
- To start a new career – Working on a ship should not be a one-time opportunity: A brilliant career awaits you – if only you want it! Opportunities to make a career are huge and cruise companies prefer to promote people from their staff!
- For fun – And the fun comes with a “F” when you work on a ship!
See our latest job offerings for work on ship:
SET SAIL FOR YOUR CAREER WITH VIKING CRUISES ON EUROPE’S RIVERS – NEW INTERVIEW DATE FOR BULGARIAN CANDIDATES
Our partner, VIKING RIVER CRUISES is looking for new crew members for the new season 2019. The company is the world’s leading river cruise line in Europe. VIKING River Cruises will hold personal INTERVIEWS with pre-selected candidates at our office ON 18 JUNE 2019! Most Wanted are Candidates for the following vacancies: Executive Chef Chef de […]
SET SAIL FOR YOUR CAREER WITH VIKING CRUISES ON PORTUGAL’S RIVERS – NEW INTERVIEW DATE FOR ROMANIAN CANDIDATES
Cosmos Agency Ltd. este o companie de recrutare, situata in Bulgaria, care ofera locuri de munca pentru personal hotelier, de bucatarie si restaurant pe vase de croaziera de lux pe raurile din Europa. Unul de partenerii nostri respectati – Viking River Cruises – cauta angajati pentru sezonul 2019. Societatea este lider mondial in domeniul cruizelor pe rauri […]
We are currently looking for a motivated Bar Chef to join Viking River Cruises on the scenic Douro river in Portugal. If you are a hard working, positive and flexible team-player with relevant experience, apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org ASSIGNMENTS/RESPONSIBILITIES Responsible for the entire bar service operation onboard Supervision and support of a professional welcoming and […]
Facebook Twitter Google+ Gmail LinkedIn Like 0 VACANCIES: CAPTAINS # CHIEF ENGINEERS # CHIEF OFFICERS # 1ST ENGINEERS REQUIREMENTS: SUCCESSFUL AND RECENT EXPERIENCE ON CONTAINER VESSELS # AVAILABILITY FOR ROTATION 4 ON / 2 OFF BENEFITS: GROWING COMPANY FLEET # COMPETITIVE WAGES # SENIORITY BONUS SYSTEM # PERSONAL SAVING FUND FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT […]
URGENT CHIEF OFFICER VACANCY ON SUPRAMAX BULK CARRIER (GEARED) Position Requirements: + At least 2-3 contracts in the vessel size + No large breaks of 8-9 months or more in CV in the last 3-4 years Contract Terms: Contract duration: 4 or 5 (+/-1) months On board monthly wage: USD 6800 Joining in May/June 2019 Candidates are […]